Since its inception IACIB received support from Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Social Welfare, Government of Bangladesh (GOB), The Embassy of Japan, Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), AUS-AID, SIMAVI The Netherlands, The World Health Organization, UNDP, UNICEF and some local partners.Ã‚ IACIB is working with LEPRA, UK on social mobilization and working with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare under Health, Nutrition and Population Sector Program (HNPSP) through MOU.
IACIB is a member of:
(1) BATA (Bangladesh Anti Tobacco Alliance) www.bata.net.bd
(2) STI / AIDS Network of Bangladesh,
(3) VHSS (Voluntary Health Services Society),
(4)OSHE Foundation-BD(Bangladesh Occupational Health Safety and Environment Foundation).
(5) BAPA (Bangladesh Poribash Andalon)
(6) Bangladesh Anti Rabies Alliance (BARA)
(7) Forum for Neglected Tropical Diseases (FNTD)
(8) A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed with IACIB and Global Health Share Initiative (GHSI), University California Davis, USA for long term collaboration to conduct Research on Needles vaccine production for Rabies control and other Infectious diseases gradually.
(9) IACIB has been working with CNTD Liverpool UK on NTDs.
Note: It may be mentioned that IACIB is the coordinator of BARA and FNTD.